Til' the 1st day of Spring
New York   212-717-0150
Los Angeles   310-745-1010
© copyright 2017, Munder Skiles, LLC
East Coast Sales Representative
About Munder Skiles:
Munder Skiles, founded in 1992, offers a distinctive and customizable collection of over 150 wood and metal furniture designs, in styles ranging from historical to ultra-modern. Our headquarters, in Garrison, New York in the heart of the Hudson Valley, features an indoor/outdoor showroom many of our designs. We also recently opened a showroom in New York City, in the New York Design Center at 200 Lex and we have an agent showroom in Los Angeles, conveniently located near the Pacific Design Center.
The East Coast Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing visibility, client base and overall revenue through effective communication and marketing. The East Coast Sales Representative must strive to meet weekly marketing goals as well as monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals by using all of the tools provided by Munder Skiles.
- Create and execute an effective marketing plan to reach target audience and achieve sales goals
- Strategically positioning Munder Skiles as the go-to garden furniture resource by making effective use of time and information
- Market to clients and prospective clients by leveraging the existing CRM database
- Host new and existing clients to the showroom on a regular basis
- Maintain clean and organized showroom
- Protect the Munder Skiles brand – be able to maintain confidentiality of all company information
- Travel to events in the NYC and the Northeast to self-educate and also promote Munder Skiles
- Rigorous follow up with prospective clients
- Utilize down time effectively by helping the owner with marketing specific projects
- Organization is paramount to your success at Munder Skiles
- Familiarity with CRM software (to track activity) and Quickbooks (to write proposals)
- Quick and nimble verbal and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both alone and with a team
- Be able to lift and move chairs and tables as necessary
- Volunteer information on a regular basis to the owner/manager
- Have empathy for the company and owner
- Be confident enough to accept constructive criticism and use it effectively
Perform additional duties as requested by the owner/manager.
Munder Skiles is proud to offer a comprehensive and complete benefits package including commission and bonus potential, 401K and profit sharing, health care stipend, vacation and flex/sick time.
Email cover letter, resume and salary expectation to Philip at firstname.lastname@example.org
you are here:
Careers East Coast Sales Representative